Saturday, March 5, 2011

Easy Hair Style, Mini Haul & More

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Hello lovely readers. Long time no post. I've decided to do a very simple, straight to the point sort of post rather than my usual "article-like" posts I've been doing. So on with it!

Finally, I've purchased a camera! With this, I can post many things here like video tutorials and make up of the day photos. Exciting? -- Yes!

Today I went simple on the hair. It's been awhile since I've experimented with hair styles and I like how this one turned out. Best of all, it was super easy to do!

I don't have "head on" picture because my eyebrows looked redonkulous. So perhaps I'll do a video tutorial on what I did later in the future but for now, here's a little explanation:
  1. First I parted my hair to the side and did a small french braid on the shortest side.
  2. Then with a curling iron, I curled my hair loosely, focusing mostly on the largest parted hair (as seen in the picture). Rather than curling small strands, I curled bigger pieces of hair. It didn't matter if I missed a few spots here and there, I was going for a more simple look.
  3. I curled a few big strands near the braid to sort of even out the whole look.
  4. I finished it off with some hair spray. Time: 10-15 minutes
Mini Haul

Went to my local CVS and purchased the new Maybelline "Fit Me" Foundation. A little pricey for my taste but Revlon is much more expensive in comparison. I'm a dedicated Maybelline fan so I don't mind. I'll try it out tomorrow and hope for the best.

And that is all I have to say for today. Yeap, that's all. Short & sweet. Since I have a camera, I'll be doing random video tutorials here and there so be on the look out. Until then, good night my beauties.

With Love,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment