Sunday, August 7, 2011

FOTD & Day in the life...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Sun landing on the building windows,
reflecting onto my face..
The smell of Chinese sweet buns and
the laughter and chatter of
tourists rushing about...







Hello my lovely readers,
Today was just like any other Sunday where I spend the day with the mister. We went over to Target in Brooklyn to look around and decided to walk the Manhattan Bridge to get back home. Ah to be spontanious! Well the view was wonderful, of course, but the walk wasn't as delightful as I would have liked it to be. For one thing, it was disgustingly humid and hot today in NYC. A rain storm was brewing and man did it really feel like a sauna out there.



Besides the heat being a damper on our walk, it felt like we were playing a real-life game of frogger --- 'cep we were dodging bikers and runners instead of cars. I really wish the path was wider so pedestrians can walk or run more comfortably!

Still, it was a nice view! (the Mister to the left! ^_^)

I'd rather walk than take the train or bus all the time so walking the bridge was a nice change of pace.




So the make up was pretty fun today. I decided to play around a little instead of doing my usual everyday look. It's something I usually do on Sundays cause I figure, why not?

Featured: Coastal Scents double stack shimmer palette




Eyes
NYX HD Primer
Gold from Shimmer Palette (lid)
Copper from Shimmer Palette (outer lid)
Light brown from NYX Palette (crease & lower lash line)
Maybelline Stiletto Liquid Liner
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara
Face
Eucerin Face Moisturizer
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation (Medium Beige)
Maybelline concealer (Sand Sable)
Milani Bronzer (Bronze Glow)
Revlon Matte Blush (Barely Buff)
Lips
Carmex & dabbed on NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil (Plush Red)

So after a lovely walk I was happy to go home and sit in my air-conditioned room. Have a lovely week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment