Friday, August 5, 2011

Momma needs some bloggin'


Hello my fabulous makeup lovers,

I've been gone for much too long and it's about time I get back into my blogger mode. In terms of my make up routines, I've stuck by a pretty simple and minimal routine because it's been disgustingly hot in NYC. I've also been trying to watch my health lately by changing my diet (although I've been lazy on that department) and exercising more frequently. Lastly I've become absorbed in oil painting. I've just painting flowers so far to practice my technique but I plan to paint something beauty related later on.

Let's talk makeup, shall we?


What do I keep grabbing from my makeup collection?

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette: Comfort Zone
I usually use the Brow Bone & Eyelid Colors from
both sides.
This palette is so versatile and it's pretty cheap!
You can find it at your local drugstore but if you're
from Manhattan like me, they are no where to be found!
I ordered it online here: nonpareilboutique
Price: $5.50 w/o Shipping
My Rating: 4 out of 5

NYX Cosmetics Lip Lacquer: Coral-Licious
I only apply this when my hair is up because this
and any other random lip gloss is like a hair magnet--
Annoying! Anywho... I like to dab some of this
baby on because it has a light tint of color.
I ordered this on ebay: Check it here
Price: $8.00 (or less if you're lucky)
♥My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (price kills it!)

Maybelline Stiletto Liquid Liner: Black
I simple love this liquid liner! It does not smudge and
has a smooth application! If there's a buy one get one
free or 50% off at your local drugstore, GET TWO! This baby
is amazeballs.
My Rating: 4.5/5 (wish it was bigger)


Look that I've been inspired by:
Retro Glam▬
This is a look that can worn day or night.
I love doing this. I just apply a simple eyeshadow color to the lid,
winged out liquid or gel liner, one coat of mascara and have well defined brows.
This can go with a natural lip or a bold lip. I personally like a natural color
like a soft pink or raspberry color.

So that's all I have to say for today. Have a lovely weekend everyone! While everyone's out to party, I'm chillaxin and watching me a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment